Black Film Reviews, Thinking Art, Tragic Losses and much, much more...
- Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke Controversy
- Film Review: Lee Daniels's "The Butler"
- Film Review: Marcia Weeks's "Chrissy"
- IndieFeed: Jamila Woods "Georgia Okeeffe Explains to Her Husband What a Flower Is" and below "Pigeon Man"
- Poet: Mary Oliver
- Daniel Beaty's Manhood Monologo
- Erik Ravelo "The Untouchables"
The new series produced by Cuban artist, Erik Ravelo, was titled as "The untouchables", are photographs of children crucified for his supposed oppressors, each for a different reason and a clear message, seeks to reaffirm the right of children to be protected and report abuse suffered by them especially in countries such as Brazil, Syria, Thailand, United States and Japan. The first image refers to pedophilia in the Vatican. Second child sexual abuse in tourism in Thailand, and the third refers to the war in Syria. The fourth image refers to the trafficking of organs on the black market, where most of the victims are children from poor countries; fifth refers to weapons free in the U.S.. And finally, the sixth image refers to obesity, blaming the big fast food companies.
- Lee Thompson Young Tragic Death
- Atlanta's Bull Run
- Syria Pryer
Photo Credit: eonline.com